Dear Customer, the personal data (personal data) you provided to Fair Line srl ("Fair Line") through the registration form on the website www.gioielloitaliano.net (the "Site") will be processed electronically and on paper for the following purposes:
- to allow you to access the reserved areas of the Site and to purchase the jewellery;
- to inform you about promotions related to jewelry and initiatives promoted by Fair Line through the Site or through our social channels;
- to provide customer service and respond to any requests you may have;
- to carry out sector studies or statistical surveys such as the calculation of the permanence of users on certain pages of the Site;
- to fulfill the obligations arising from the sale made through the Site.
The provision of data is necessary to follow up the order you placed through the Site. In the event of failure to provide or incomplete data, Fair Line will not be able to proceed with the confirmation of the order and delivery of the selected product.
Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to process the order and, subsequently, for a period of 10 years for tax purposes or after-sales service. In the event of a dispute, the data will be kept until the final judgment or conclusion of the execution phase, as the case may be. Once these terms have elapsed, the data will be deleted or made anonymous.
The processing of personal data will be carried out by electronic and/or telematic means in compliance with the provisions of the law to ensure confidentiality and security, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the purposes indicated above and in order to prevent access and consequent processing by persons not previously authorized.
No personal data will be disseminated. Limited to the services of email marketing and promotion of our products, personal data may be transferred to servers and dedicated platforms in the U.S.A. in compliance with sections 44-49 of EU Regulation 679/2016. In addition, personal data may be disclosed to employees, contractors, consultants, suppliers of Fair Line as part of the specific task conferred on them and related to the sale of jewelry through the Site.
With regard to the same data, by simple written request addressed to the Owner, including by email or by proxy, the person concerned may (i) obtain access to personal data to know the origin of the data, the purposes of processing, logic applied to the processing using electronic means, categories of data, recipients (or categories of recipients) to whom they will be communicated, storage period, and their communication in an intelligible form; (ii) obtain the rectification, integration, erasure of data or limitation of processing; (iii) oppose the processing of your personal data; (iv) obtain the portability of data, where applicable; (v) revoke consent at any time; (vi) lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The data controller is FAIRLINE s.r.l. with registered office in Via Piazzon 48c, Olmo di Creazzo (VI), tel. 0444.340221, email: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site cookies: they are sent to the user's computer / tablet, smartphone from a domain or device of the operator FAIR LINE Srl;
- Third party" cookies: are sent to the user's computer / tablet, smartphone from a device or domain of a third party that uses the data obtained through cookies.
In particular, the Site uses:
- Session cookies: to keep the log-in active while browsing the site or, if requested by the user, even after leaving.Analysis cookies: designed to analyze the user's interaction with the various content of the site, such as the number of pages viewed, average time spent, actions taken, etc..
- Profiling cookies: to monitor the actions and preferences shown by the user on the portal to propose advertising messages on other sites.
You have the right, at any time, to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer / tablet, smartphone through the options of the browser installed on that device. More information can be found through the following links:
Warning: blocking and deleting cookies may not allow you to access, browse or purchase one of our products.
Last Update: 21/09/2020